PCB Layout and Design
Printed circuit board (PCB) layout and design services is one of the ways that we help our customers get to market faster as our engineering team has significant real world experience designing PCBs integrating either UWB modules or UWB ASICs. Starix PCB manufacturing history allows us to quickly get customers full Gerber and drawings packages if you:
- Require a PCB layout from design schematics you have created.
- Have an existing design that needs to be updated to integrate our UWB technology.
- Need a new PCB design, from concept (schematic/BOM) to creation (full PCB documentation).
Our capabilities encompass the full design flow from start to finish including:
- Micro BGA / micro Via / blind and buried vias
- Rules driven designs
- Schematic capture
- Library development
- Database construction and verification
- Full document package creation
Software and Utilities
Starix provides full-cycle software development services designed to facilitate the UWB integration in our customers' existing or new products. Whether it is custom software engineering, software testing and quality assurance, system integration, technology consulting, or software support - we got you covered. Starix provides 3 types of engagements:
- High touch: the customer provides Starix a full set of requirements for their product and Starix's team develop the entire software/firmware for the project.
- Low touch: Starix collaborates with the customer and implements only the wireless related aspect of the customer's solution.
- No touch: The customer uses one of our UWB SDK and Starix only provides SDK related support.
Our software engineering services include:
- Wireless protocol definitions (point-to-point, star, mesh) and implementations
- Wireless throughput and range optimization
- Modifications of our existing SDKs to better match our customers' requirements
- Windows/Android GUI development
- Software tools for contract manufacturing assembly lines
RF System Engineering
When it comes to RF design, our extensive technical expertise is the right choice to complete all stages of your wireless product development whether you are looking for RF circuit design consulting assistance or a full turn-key solution. The RF engineering process begins with our team of RF design engineers, who have extensive expertise and passion for the best UWB wireless solutions to fit your specific requirements. When engineering our electronic embedded devices we always keep EMI & EMC Compliance in mind, to assure speedy certification.
Our RF engineering services include:
- RF design services
- RF consulting services
- RF performance testing
- Antenna selection and antenna placement guidance
- Antenna design and manufacturing
- FCC/EU certification support